Travel the Greece with me: Skiathos part I

Hello everyone, in the last post I decided to take you on an incredible journey through the Greece, the second place that I visited was a small island named Skiathos. I visited the Church Agios Nikolaos. Next to the Church is located the Clock Tower. The view is amazing, I didn't expect it to be so magnificent. The next thing that I visited was a famous Greek writer's Alexandros Papadiamantis house, which is named " The Papadiamantis House". After that we took a break at a beautiful restaurant "Portobello". I recommend everyone to visit it, 'cause the make the best Pink Lemonade. After that we were just exploring Skiathos, we visited the port and small streets that are full of shops.
Then we went to the Koukounaries beach. About that beach will be more in my next post.
I recommend everyone to go to the Greece and explore as much as possible, beacuse the have beautiful beaches, places and a lot more.
I hope you will enjoy in this post.
































Коментари